The importance of professional business portraits in today’s market never not be underestimated. A business portrait will often be the first appearance the people in your company will make to a potential customer or client.
First Impressions Count
Whether customers see your photo through social media, website, or more traditional print media, it is vital a good impression is made.
A Good Quality Portrait Or Headshot Will:
• Build trust in your people and your brand.
• Present a professional and inviting front to your business.
• Put a face to a name and a voice.
• Provide a memory prompt for people you have met or spoken with.
• Please be careful with your portrait images. It is often better to have no photo at all, than have a poor quality portrait presenting your business image to the world.
Portraits vs Headshots
While there is no specific boundary between the two terms, a “Headshot” is generally used to denote a more simple portrait. “Portraits” on the other hand deliver more creative alternatives, though are a more detailed process.
• Offer more creative options.
• Involve more detailed lighting, posing setups, specific locations and group photography.
• Deliver images more typically used for external communication such as annual reports, editorial, or marketing materials.
• Are mostly created of management or specific individuals within the business.
• Will have a greater degree of post-production and retouching available to them.
• Are often photographed against a white or lightly colored plain backgrounds.
• Use a more simple lighting and posing setup.
• Provide an optimum way to photograph large numbers of employees for use on reports, daily communications and the company website.
• Are useful in giving other employees a recognizable face, or a stepping off point for customer relations.
• Help create cohesion and trust within a business, and allow communication to happen more freely and clearly.
We offer packages for both Business Portraits and Headshot Photography. If you would like more information contact Capitol Photo Headshots today at 203-255-4002.